Still no baby, Lisa is doing fine and things are slowly progressing. I asked Rob if the nurses gave any timeline for when little guy would arrive the response I got was that there is no estimated time of arrival it could be overnight or (in Lisa's words) it might be another 17 weeks!!!
Since little guy is not providing us with any exciting adventures, I figure I will update Lisa and Rob's followers with the exciting adventures of my daughter... yesterday at the Cederbaum's house Julia started officially walking. She took her first step way back in February and ever since then would take a few steps every couple of days, but yesterday she officially entered the world of bipedal movement. Julia hasn't fullly committed to walking, but I'm sure she will have in time to trample little guy.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment