Congratulations! I assume you named him Jack after Jack Sheppard. I am sure he will be just as successful, as handsome, and as much of a leader as his namesake.
A big welcome to little Jack. There are dozens and dozens of relatives waiting to greet you and love you. love, Aunt Arlen and Uncle Bill (closest free lodging to Disney World)
I've been traveling but I finally got access to a computer so I could see young Jack for myself. He is perfect. Thank you for posting. Lisa, Rob and Ella you are doing a great job welcoming this new little life. love, Aunt A
14 comments:
Hi is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see him.
Aunt Ellen
That is he is beautiful!!! I am so excited I can't spell.
Aunt Ellen
Love the photos. 3rd cutest baby after Ella and Julia
sara John and Julia
Congratulations! I assume you named him Jack after Jack Sheppard. I am sure he will be just as successful, as handsome, and as much of a leader as his namesake.
Love him. Although why is HE tired?! You did all the work.
What a cutie!
Mom and Dad look great too!
Lisa B
What a cute bundle of joy--Lisa you look great too ;)
Grammy loves seeing the pictures. She said "That's a big boy!'
Aunt Ellen
Congratulations to Lisa, Rob and especially Jack!
A big welcome to little Jack. There are dozens and dozens of relatives waiting to greet you and love you. love, Aunt Arlen and Uncle Bill (closest free lodging to Disney World)
I've been traveling but I finally got access to a computer so I could see young Jack for myself. He is perfect. Thank you for posting. Lisa, Rob and Ella you are doing a great job welcoming this new little life. love, Aunt A
He is just adorable! So precious. Enjoy him!
Kristin Fein
CONGRATULATIONS, guys! Sorry I did not follow the blog!! He is soooo handsome very very handsome!
Andrada and al.
congratulations!!!! i'm so excited for you! i'll check the blog to see how you are doing!
Post a Comment