Monday, March 29, 2010

Got the call

As Lisa and Rob were on their way to a doctor's appointment at 2pm, they got a call from the hospital that their was now space at the hospital and that they should come to the hospital to be induced. Now I guess we just play the waiting game for the little guy's arrival.

While I was at my sister's house I went out a bought an "It's a Boy" balloon, so we would be ready to alert all the neighbors to the arrival of the newest Cederbaum. We weren't going to mention thea balloon to Ella, because we figured she wouldn't like her future little brother having a ballon when we didn't have any for Ella. Here is the conversation Ella had after finding the balloon inside.

Ella: "Whose birthday balloon is that?"
Rob: "That is little brother's birthday balloon."
Ella: "We have to make sure to keep it in a special place, because if it floated away little brother wouldn't have any balloons for his birthday!"

Sara (Lisa's official guest blogger)