Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Penn Vet

Ella enjoyed Silverman's Farm so much that I took her back a few days later to feed the animals again.

Watch her with these animals and you'll be convinced, as I am, that she's going to become a veterinarian like her Auntie Sara!

In this video, she does not back down from that deer and even goes to get more food for him.

Here she does the best rooster crowing I think I've ever heard. Also, listen for "buckle buckle" (the sound chickens make, of course). I could be mistaken but I think "Animal Impersonations 101" was Auntie Sara's favorite classes at Penn Vet.


Here, Ella is momentarily grossed out by the donkey licking her hands but she recovers quickly.

This video of her and the sheep will be submitted with her application to the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine in just over 20 years.


This video of her and the pumpkins will be submitted as well. It's not exactly animal related but it does show her determination and perseverence!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!!! That's impressive that she was willing to feed the animals all by herself and wasn't scared. Go Ella!

Sam

Anonymous said...

I have watched the rooster video a thousand times and I laugh harder each time I watch it.

Sara