Ella had a really fun first today: First School Fieldtrip!
I chaperoned and went with Ella's teachers and friends to, you guessed it, Silverman's Farm. Including the trip just yesterday with Auntie Sara, Ella's been to the Farm 4 times this month!
We got to pick more pumpkins!
Here's Ella helping her good friend Marc find a pumpkin.
The had to look all around to find the right one.
We tried hard to get a school photo of all the children . . .
but this is the best we could do.
They got free cider in apple cups just before our hayride up into the apple orchards.
Here's a view of the farm from high up in the orchards.
After the ride, Ella got to feed more goats- her new favorite pasttime.
Finally, it was time for a (chilly) picnic lunch with friends Brian, Sophie, Nico, Marc, and beloved Miss Darlene.
Ella had a great time on her first fieldtrip and . . .
We can't wait for the next one!
1 comment:
I have to admit, I am really jealous of Ella's cute hat....haha.
Post a Comment