Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Rob and I get asked all the time if we recognize aspects of ourselves in Ella. Well, I've never recognized myself in her so much as this past weekend when I realized how much she hates shoe shopping! She cried when they measured her feet, cried when I took off her old shoes, and cried when we tried on new shoes.


Like mother, like daughter. I'm not a big fan of shoe shopping either!











She may not like buying shoes but Ella sure likes showing them off! These are her new white "party shoe" sandals.












Here are her purple water sandals.












"Hey, these are better at home than they were in the store!"















Here she is, stomping around, getting used to the new sandals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, i love the picture of you two together. And i understand how you both feel...shoe shopping = no fun!

Anonymous said...

-karen

(i forgot)