We finally settled into "Big Ela" and "Little Ella", although I'm not sure the girls really caught on.
Ella did not like the smock she had to wear in the water room.
She did like watching Big Ela play with the water toys.
Here we are on the way to the Bubble exhibit.
Little Ella's trying to keep up with her 2 1/2 year-old friend.
With the temperatures approaching 95 before lunch the outdoor bubble area got hot, quickly. So, we headed back inside.
This grocery store setup was a little big for her but Ella didn't give up.
Both girls loved the toddler play area where everything was sized just right!
I actually learned a lot about Ella during this outing. She's not a bully with other children (thankfully- what kind of preschool teacher would I be if my child were the bully!) but she's also not intimidated by them. The little boy in the left of this photo kept knocking her over as he raced up and down the stairs faster than she did but Ella didn't get upset. She just watched him with envy, picked herself up, and kept playing.
2 comments:
Lisa, thanks so much for posting the pictures...I was so sorry that I forgot my camera! The El(l)a's had a wonderful time and so did we!
Love,
Andrada
Hi Ella,
This is great grammy and Aunt Ellen looking at you pictures. It is really, really hot in Concord today too.
Love Aunt Ellen and G rammy
Post a Comment