Now she's able to try so many new things . . .
Like wearing jeans instead of only newborn-sized snugglie outfits (which she's already growing too tall for).
She particularly loves her new swing, a gift from her Aunt Sandra. She's so light that if it isn't lined with some heavy blankets it swings fast enough to be an amusement park thrill ride.
Even more than the swinging motion, she likes watching the little birds and leaves spin around above her head.
At mealtimes Ella now sits in her highchair (also a gift from Aunt Sandra) so that she can sit with her mom and dad. Here she is wearing a favorite hand-me-down from her cousin Baikal. On a side note, Rob and I enjoy thinking about a meal that's so delicious and entertaining that you need a three-point harness to keep you in your seat.
At night, Ella still sleeps in her bassinet, but for naps she's started sleeping in her crib. This morning she was so quiet as I prepared this post and took a shower that I assumed she was sleeping; I tip-toed in to watch her sleep, only to see that she was completely awake and contentedly watching her Miami Dolphins mobile.
No comments:
Post a Comment