After a three week hiatus I'm back playing my formal role as Auntie. It is amazing how much Ella has grown. Unfortunately she still cannot service ice cold beverages or walk my dog, Franklin, but I guess that will come in time.
One day I assume that Ella and Franklin will be best friends, but right now they just ignore each other. I wanted to make the walking process very efficient, but Lisa wouldn't let me hook up Franklin to the stroller to take Ella for a walk... new moms are so unreasonable.
2 comments:
Lisa's so mean that way. Frankly, I don't know why Ella doesn't have a job yet. I mean, she's been there a month and she has yet to do ANYTHING to earn her rent...;)
I wonder if Franklin has done his doggie greeting yet- a lick on the face of little Ella. Mom Lisa would be horrified. Better keep that part quiet.
Aunt Ellen
Post a Comment