Thursday, March 15, 2007

Our First Mother-Daughter Outing

A "quick" trip to the pharmacy yesterday turned into the first outing for mother and daughter. I learned that quick can no longer be used to describe running errands. First I had to feed her, then change her diaper, then change her clothes, then get her diaper bag, then get the car seat ready, and then change her diaper again. Now that Ella was ready, I had to get myself dressed, find my wallet and keys, and then bring everything down to the car. Once we got going, I stopped twice before I even left the driveway to check that Ella was comfortably buckled in.



Here, Ella's not sure what to make of her new hat- a gift from cousins Michael and Roie.



Now that she's snuggled in with her Miami Dolphins blanket, she's more comfortable.











The nap in the car on the way to the pharmacy was so restful that she had to stretch afterwards.

































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to let everyone know that today, March 16, is the happy mother, Lisa's birthday. Happy Birthday Lisa.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa! Ella is so lucky to have you as a Mom.

Andrada & co.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Lisa, and congratulations to you and Rob on your lovely baby.She sure is adorable!
You all look very happy and Doug and I are happy for you.
Take care!
Shari&Doug