Friday, February 23, 2007

Sugar and spice and everything nice...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(from Courtney)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful little girl. Thank you for posting the photos. Just remember you can't slack off now because we'll all be demanding more more MORE baby Ella photos.
Aunt A.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lisa and Rob !!!
Ella is such a precious little bundle. I love the pictures. Imagine going from a family of 2 to 3. Won't it be fun to bring her home.
Aunt Ellen

Anonymous said...

I just loooove the pictures. That dollar bill is great idea. Hmmm ,I wonder what a dollar would buy now compared to when Ella turns 21. Such a proud Grampa and Aune Sara.
Aunt Ellen

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations! You look wonderful, too! Isn't the whole experience absolutely amazing????

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is a beauty. Hope you are getting a little rest. And send more pictures!

Can't wait to meet her in person.

Susan