Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our First Mother-Daughter-Son Outing

This morning Ella, Jack, and I had our first outing together, without Rob. In honor of the event, I had Jack wear the same hat that Ella wore on our first outing together in March 2007 (check out the blog entry: http://cederbaby.blogspot.com/2007/03/our-first-mother-daughter-outing.html).

Unfortunately, Jack wasn't too excited about wearing the hat.











He cried during the photo shoot until Ella said, "Mommy, I don't think he likes the hat." I snapped a photo, took off the hat and we all headed to the library.

Ella loves this Mark Twain statue and bench outside our library.











Here's a closeup of Jack wearing the hat, with a photo, below, of Ella wearing the same hat.



















Any resemblances?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. They resemble each other more in the picture than in person I think.. Definitely from the nose down and the shape of the left eye. They'r both so huggable. Thanks for letting me cuddle him for so long. C

Anonymous said...

My first reaction was also"wow". I can't believe the resemblance. It is amazing,Lisa, that you caught both Ella and Jack looking the same way.
Aunt Ellen