Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Basket Case

I got great advice from my cousin Erin about how to store toys. While pricey, flimsy wicker baskets with cute fabric lining are en vogue right now, she recommended sticking with inexpensive plastic baskets that are sturdy can be easily washed.



Excellent idea, except that Ella has discovered that, flipped over, these baskets are excellent for climbing.

















Pride, with a tiny hint of guilt, as she sits atop her basket throne.




















"Look, Mom, no hands!"














"Okay sitting on the basket is getting dull, so I think I'll . . . "

















"push it over to the toy bench and use it as a latter to climb on top."


















Here's an aerial shot of her hanging off of the toy bench since she accidentally kicked her ladder basket away from her feet. First, I grabbed my camera, and then I brought her down to safety.

1 comment:

Erin Miller said...

That Ella sure is sneaky!