Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kitty Cat Emergency

Ella's so intrigued by kitty cats that yesterday morning we made an impromptu trip to Auntie Sara's so that Ella could get to play with some real pets.




Ella and Reggie were thrilled to be reunited!














They really like hanging out on the dog's bed.











Franklin will not share his bed with any of the cats but he doesn't seem to mind sharing with Ella.










Is she pretending to be a panting doggy, or sticking out her tongue to say, "Mom, stop following me with the camera"? I'm going to assume it's the former.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think someone needs a puppy!

Anonymous said...

I thought I knew a lot about animals but this is so unbelievable that a cat would be so friendly toward Ella. And Franklin too-he is getting a bit old to tolerate a little girl pulling at him.

Anonymous said...

The previous anonymous is Aunt Ellen!!!! whose own 3 cats and dog would disappear if Ella arrived-at least I think so!!!!