I believe today she had a bunny, a bear, a penguin, a pig, a dog, Eeyore, and two elephants. She also likes lots and lots of blankets. Fortunately, today, her blankets were in the wash so she only had her sleeping bag with her.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Naptime
Ella really loves having lots of stuffed animals in her bed when she's sleeping. The past week or so, we'll put her to bed and about 5 minutes later we'll hear her counting and then yelling out, "Mommy, Daddy, I don't have enough friends in here." She'll keep saying it until we go in and find more stuffed animals for the bed.
.JPG)
I believe today she had a bunny, a bear, a penguin, a pig, a dog, Eeyore, and two elephants. She also likes lots and lots of blankets. Fortunately, today, her blankets were in the wash so she only had her sleeping bag with her.
.JPG)
.JPG)
I believe today she had a bunny, a bear, a penguin, a pig, a dog, Eeyore, and two elephants. She also likes lots and lots of blankets. Fortunately, today, her blankets were in the wash so she only had her sleeping bag with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment