Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Team CederBaby Undergoing a 9-Month Expansion

Baby on the way- Hooray!
The newest member of Team CederBaby is expected to arrive on March 29th, 2010. Rob and I can't wait for our newest little addition. Ella will be excited, once she really understands what's going on.
For the first pregnancy, I did not want to know if the baby would be a boy or girl. Rob found out and kept it a secret for months. This time around, I want to know! Hopefully, we'll be able to find out at the beginning of November. We'll keep you posted.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee, Julia can't wait to have someone younger than her to boss around.

Sara, John, and Julia

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa and Rob,
This is just the best news. Ella is going to love being a big sister. You will be surprised how much easier everything is the second time. Thank you for sharing this happiness. Love, aunt Alice

Anonymous said...

Hootie Hoo! Another Rybolt great grandchild. Congratulations. Won't Junaluska be fun next year! love, Aunt Arlen and Uncle Bill

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you all. I hope that we can get together and catch up. I would love to tell you what I have been up to.

Love, Courtney

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about your news. What a wonderful surprise to read it on the blog- although Sara told me to check it out so I was suspicious!!! I can hardly wait to welcome a new little baby.
Aunt Ellen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is great news and we will all be waiting to hear in November. Love, Jerry

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family. Lisa, I'm glad that you want to know the gender this time. Hope you're feeling well.

Sam, Will, and Maddie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I say if it's a boy name him Luke Skywaler Cederbaum and for a girl: Padme Leah Cederbaum.

CareyBill

Anonymous said...

So happy and excited for you, guys!!!

Andrada and family

Anonymous said...

WOW We'll have to buy a REALLY BIG place to fit the whole family. We're so thrilled and love you all. Dad and Carole

Schedule said...

Congrats! We are very excited for you! -Dave, Kristin, Elizabeth & Meredith

The Other Caruso Family said...

Hooray! What wonderful news. I have not been on in so long with the crazy months we have been having. Congrats, hope you are feeling ok. Ella is going to be the best big sister.