It's autumn! Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE autumn in New England.
This morning, Ella and I got flowers and pumpkins to decorate the front steps.
Ella had fun picking out each pumpkin individually but she didn't like having the pumpkins at her feet on the drive home.
We got so many flowers that the back of the van was full . . .
Once we decorated the steps, Ella took off down the driveway, with her bucket, to collect pine cones.
Here she is, going off on her adventures:
We rode her bike down the street and she found an intriguing pile of gravel and dirt. She played there for about 15 minutes. Only the suggestion of coming back after lunch with a shovel could pry her away.
1 comment:
Your whole yard must be so beautiful. I love the video of Ella. Aunt Ellen
Post a Comment