Sunday, March 1, 2009

1-year 11-months & 21-days old

Saturday, February 21st, the day before Ella's birthday and party, the three of us celebrated on our own. First, we took her to the mall for a ride on the carousel (her favorite thing in the world).

















Notice her "One Cute Birthday Girl" T-shirt. I did a lot of laundry this week so she could get good wear out of that shirt.










Then, we came home and gave her the big gift- a stove/ sink/ oven set so that she can cook in the kitchen alongside me. She knew instantly what to do with it and, as you can hear, she runs right downstairs to get her teapot.



Making muffins (real and pretend) is definitely her favorite kitchen activity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is fun to see that carousel. I am sure it is the same one that I saw last summer.
Aunt Ellen