Friday, February 20, 2009

Cupcakes

Since Ella's birthday is on Sunday, today was the all important Bring Cupcakes to School Day. Given how much I like to bake, we couldn't do just any cupcakes, though.



Instead, we made one HUGE cupcake and 40 mini cupcakes.













Emily and Ella enjoying their cupcakes.













Along comes Hudson, looking for the perfect one.


We completely stole the idea for one big cupcake and a bunch of little ones from my cousin, Erin, who pioneered this approach for Baikal's, birthday.


Mom, proud of her culinary creation.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ella! What a great cupcake you got.

Sam, Will and Maddie

CarolAnne said...

Happy Birthday Ella!

And Lisa, what did you do with the BIG cupcake? You can always mail it to Canada. :P

The Other Caruso Family said...

Happy Birthday Ella...I saw you commented on my blog. I am still learning. It is funny to see tons of pictures and video of her. Sara always talks about her. I ask Sara, what is Ella up to now? So I know what Sophia next step will be. Can't wait to meet you and have the girls meet at the Christening. She is so beautiful, everything Sara said she would be.