1. Unparalleled quantitative analytics
2. Stellar baked goods
Even before Ella, Rob and I have had a tradition of Thursdays being "Snack Day." On Thursdays, we (here "we" means Lisa, on her own, without any help in baking or cleaning from Rob) make a homemade goodie. I don't know why Thursday became our dessert day- probably just so that we could make it through Friday and into the weekend.
Ella's discovered that she really likes "helping" me on Snack Day.
Here she is taking ALL the supplies out of the baking cabinet.
She must be checking the stock to be sure we don't have to hit the grocery store.
"Mommy should pay me for all this help."
Ella's discovered that if she runs up to the camera after I take a photo she can see herself on the tiny screen.
Here's a video of Ella trying to decide what type of cookies to make.
Thursday is definitely the day the pop in unexpectedly for good company and homemade baked goods!
1 comment:
Yes, the baked goods are great. When I visited,thankfully on a Thursday, Lisa made really tasty chocolate chip cookies!!!
Aunt Ellen
Post a Comment