Monday, June 25, 2012

Ella's Preschool Graduation







It's difficult to believe but today was Ella's last day of preschool.  She's had some wonderful parties and ceremonies at RES and at Bright Horizons. 

 Here's Ella and Jack in Ms. Laura's classroom on the last day when Rob and I dropped her off. Jack loves this room almost as much as Ella. He knows the routine and runs into the classroom ahead of her, washes his hands, and chooses a place to play.  I've handled her growing up pretty well but when one of the teachers announced that she's be a member of the graduating class of 2025, I just started crying.  How did my baby grow up so much! 

Ella, looking pensive during the Bright Horizons ceremony. 

 Jack, who always wants to be just like his big sister, just had to try on her graduation cap. 


 The week before school ended, I came in and read a book, "Knuffle Bunny, Too" to the class.  I took this photo of Ella outside of Ms. Laura's room. 

Here's a brief video of Ella getting her diploma from her beloved teacher, Ms. Laura. 
We're so excited for Ella to have a great summer and then begin Kindergarten in the fall. 

No comments: