Sunday, December 25, 2011

NYC

On Monday, December 19th, my dad and I took Ella into NYC to see the holiday decorations.


We went in on the train, which Ella really enjoyed.











First stop, Rockefeller Center.















Ella kept saying, "this is the biggest tree I've ever seen!"















Ella really liked this gigantic star, too.




















After seeing the lights, we went for lunch.



















Then, we walked up 5th Avenue until we got to FAO Schwarz Toy Store.
















Ella got to buy one gift and she chose this puppy in a carrier with vet tools.

















Our final stop, the best, was up to Mt. Sinai to visit Pa. Ella, Grampa, and Pa hung out at Pa's lab while I went to TC for my last night of class.











Ella had such a great time with her two Grandfathers! They played with the Xerox machine, learned the chemical formula for sugar, colored, and explored the lab. Next year, we'll do it all again- maybe with Jack and Rob, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great day
Aunt Ellen