Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Wedding

The whole family had a great time in Rhode Island last week for my dad and Carole's wedding.



Is it just me (the proud mom) or does Ella look adorable in the dress that Grammy Carole got for her?































How cute are Julia and Ella together!












I got TONS of photos of Ella and Julia and Baikal but not a single one of the happy couple (or myself or Rob or any of my cousins or aunts or uncles). Oopps.

Here's Julia enjoying a post wedding snack.













The day before the wedding, we had a Ladies Lunch for Carole. Here's Baikal and Courtney enjoying their cupcake "lunch".











Here's a video of Ella trying to keep up with her older cousin, Baikal.



I've been overwhelmed trying to do one post of all 119 photos I took over 4 days, so I've decided to break it up into several shorter posts.

No comments: