"Mommy, let's play run around" is not exactly the first thing you want to hear your toddler say at 6:45 pm on a Friday evening when you've had a long week and you're tired. But, she said it, and I did it. I ran around and around with her. Exhausted, I tried sitting down while she ran around but she would pull my hand and say, "come on, Mommy. Stand up on your legs and run around."
Finally, she allowed me to sit down and run the camera while she played Freeze. You'll note that she's better at running around than at freezing.
When she got tired of playing run around, Ella switched to dancing. Her dancing looks suspiciously like her running around.
3 comments:
What a great dance/ run around game. I can't wait to see you all at Junaluska!
I love the "I Feel Good" :-)
Andrada
I hope when you said "tired" you meant bored because if this is her meaning of tired, I need what ever she is having!
Of course we have watched this a dozen times, after watching Julia with her balloon a dozen times too!
Post a Comment