HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU< HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU< HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAL ELLA< HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Believe me it is much better than hear me sing!!Andrada
Ella,I hope you have a great birthday. Being one is the best. Two is looking pretty good also.Baikal
Congratulations, Ella, om your first birthday. It seems as though you were just born. This is a great day for your special parents. I wish I could be there to wish you a Happy Birthday in person. Aunt Ellen
Happy Birthday!Sam
Yeah One. Ella looks very happy and we're all happy for her. Things will really get interesting around the Cederbaum household now. love, Aunt A
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! -courtney
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU< HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU< HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAL ELLA< HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Believe me it is much better than hear me sing!!
Andrada
Ella,
I hope you have a great birthday. Being one is the best. Two is looking pretty good also.
Baikal
Congratulations, Ella, om your first birthday. It seems as though you were just born. This is a great day for your special parents. I wish I could be there to wish you a Happy Birthday in person. Aunt Ellen
Happy Birthday!
Sam
Yeah One. Ella looks very happy and we're all happy for her. Things will really get interesting around the Cederbaum household now. love, Aunt A
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! -courtney
Post a Comment