Ella has discovered a new favorite item:
her toothbrush!
She's determined to keep those two teeth in good condition.
She likes the tooth brush so much that it's pretty difficult to take it away from her at bedtime.
With Ella's love of dental care she tends to enjoy smiling and showing off her two pearly whites. However, picture portrait day didn't go so well. I dressed Ella in a picture perfect dress (a hand-me-down from her cousin Baikal) and brought her down to the preschool where I do storytime so she could get her "school" portrait taken. Well, no matter what that photographer did, Miss Stubborn would not smile.
Absolutely not.
No, not her.
She didn't cry like other babies and toddlers, and she didn't fidget around, she just would not smile.
Even at home with her dress and my camera I had trouble getting her to crack a grin.
Sittin' pretty, but still not smiling.
No comments:
Post a Comment