Ella, Rob, and I just got back from our first family vacation. We rented houses in Lake Junaluska, North Carolina for our annual Rybolt Family reunion. Ella got to meet all my aunts, uncles, and cousins and they got to spoil her with love and attention.
Packing clothes and supplies for a baby for an entire week wasn't easy, but we got it done.
I was nervous about my first airplane ride with an infant, but it turns out I didn't need to be. Ella slept the entire time both there and back. Quite a few people came up to me in the New York and Atlanta airport saying, "what a good baby, she didn't make a peep!" I was quite relieved.
Here's Rob and Ella at the airport just before the journey.
Ella's on board and all set for her flight with her pacifier, hat, Mom's mp3 player and headphones.
In the airport and still smiling- a good sign.
When you're teething, even an airport brochure tastes good.
1 comment:
I have just looked at ALL the pictures of baby Ella, Lisa, Rob, and hangers on and I am blown away by the joy that abounds. I always knew that Lisa would be a fantabulous mother because that is the kind of babysitter she was. Ella is beauiful and her mother look damn good too!
Ann Marie McCauley
Post a Comment