Friday, August 24, 2007

Family Finale: Family Vacation Part IV

The best thing about family vacations is that you're surrounded by babysitters- oops, I mean loved ones.





Here's Ella with Ann (a FANTASTIC babysitter!) . . .











Will . . .










Ben . . .










Leah . . .













Bill . . .










Megan . . .











and Arlen and Bill.











Ella loves all her babysitters, but her favorite relative is clearly her cousin, Baikal.


This year they weren't too sure what to do with each other, but just wait until next year when they're old enough to make trouble together!
It's easy to cause trouble when Granddaddy Rybolt is babysitting because he literally falls asleep on the job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing someone was baby sitting Grandfather Rybolt.

Anonymous said...

Lisa and Rob,
I loved seeing the Lake Junaleska pictures. I can certainly relate to how fast you learned to LOVE passing Ella to someone else.