Monday, June 14, 2010

Under the Big Top

Yesterday we had the pleasure of going to Ella's "Under the Big Top" themed ballet recital. She looked adorable and did a great job!


Here she is trying on her costume for the "Russian Circus March" that her class performed.

















Here's Ella and the rest of the 3-year-old class. Ella's the fourth one back in line (short brown hair). Her good friend Melissa is in front of her.







There's a professional video of the actual recital but parents were allowed to record the dress rehearsal. It was outrageously cute! Enjoy the video. Ella's the one in the middle (fourth from the right, fourth from the left). Her friend Melissa is to the right of her. Melissa is the one who does every move perfectly. Ella's the one who . . . well, just watch.

Yup, Ella's the cute one who had her umbrella when she shouldn't and didn't have it when she should.

I turned off the camera because I thought it was over but had to quickly turn it back on to see this . . .

Yup, the cute one who had to run back for her umbrella is Ella! She said afterwards, with a perfectly happy smile "Mommy, I got confused." During the actual show she didn't forget the umbrella. I had given her the advice that if she got confused, just look toward Melissa and apparently, that worked.
That's what friends are for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tears in my eyes as I watched the videos. A mixture of "how adorable and soooo funny". Can hardly wait to show this to Grammy. Aunt Ellen

Anonymous said...

Grammy says"I liked seeing you do your thing, Ella".