Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lake Junaluska (Playground Fun)

At the end of July we went on our annual family reunion vacation to Lake Junaluska, North Carolina. We rented houses in the mountain along with all my paternal aunts, uncles, cousins, and cousins spouses and children. We had a fantastic time.

The local playground was one of Ella's favorite parts of the vacation. We went down to play almost every morning and every afternoon.

The first video shows Ella, Rybolt, and Uncle John playing ball on the playground. Look at how good Rybolt and Ella are at taking turns.

The second video shows Ella climbing up the slide and sliding down. The first few days she couldn't do it but on this day she finally figured it out and proclaimed, "it's easy!" It wasn't easy to watch her daredevil climb. I desperately wanted to hold her hand and help her but I kepy my hands to myself. I'm glad I did because she was so proud of herself.

No comments: