With the purse, bracelets, and heels showcased in the previous post, you may get the impression that Ella's a slave to fashion. Don't worry, that's only one aspect of her complex personality. Here she showing off her scientific side in the official NASA jumpsuit that Grampa and Grammy Carole got her when they watched a shuttle launch a few weeks ago.
.JPG)
"One small step for man . . . "
.JPG)
"one giant leap for Toddlers everywhere."
.JPG)
Here, Ella's proving that astronauts make great moms.
.JPG)
"Is that a moon rock?"
.JPG)
Of course, even astronauts like to look fashionable. Note the bracelets, heels, and sunglasses.
From this video, it's clear that practicing her balance is going to become very important in Ella's NASA training.
Dancing with rhythm scarves is one of the lesser-known aspects of space training.
2 comments:
Love it! Especially the graceful end to the dancing with scarves part of the training.
Sam
the video of her falling over after dancing is one of the funniest things I have seen, though seeing that I just had a c-section it was incrediably painful because I was laughing so hard!!
Sara
Post a Comment